Overloud EQ550 is modeled after a renowned American EQ created with custom op-amps. It has a Proportional-Q design, meaning that the bandwidth of the filters becomes narrow when the gain of the filter increases.
For low gain settings the EQ delivers a smoother tone: its character becomes more and more aggressive when the bands gain band is raised. This design makes the EQ550 unique.
- Hyper-realistic simulation of the original Proportional Q equalizer, thanks to the 4th generation DSP technology
- 5 bands eq: 2 shelving/peaking, 2 peaking, 1 bandpass
- Individual band Cue
- Continuous frequency selection
- Simulation of all transformers in the original unit
- Low CPU usage: more than 1500 instances on a Macbook Pro Retina
- Multilevel undo-redo
- A/B Comparison
- Lots of presets designed in real mixing sessions
- Scribble Strips: take notes anywhere on the plugin panel